Saturday, September 1, 2007

Shall we say Tomboy?





So, I hate to admit it...but I think I might have a tomboy on my hands! I dress my little girl in pink and put bows in her hair (what hair she has)...and put on cute shoes...BUT...truth of the matter is that she loves everything Caleb. She LOVES cars and trucks and most importantly, all of his tools. She is a climber! She climbs on EVERYTHING and tries to climb out of everything. This morning, she got into a fight with a marker, and the marker won (while I was checking my email of course)! But, I had to take pictures of her this morning because not only did she have marker all over her face, but she was playing "Nascar". See, we have this little car with wheels and it has a door on one side. She absolutely INSISTS on going into the car on the side that has no door. We joke around that she will be the next girl Nascar driver. I don't know how many times we have tried to teach her to go through the door...she wants to climb through the window. These are some pics of her this morning...as you can see, she climbs on everything and is into everything.
This morning was actually cloudy...so the kids got to play outside for once...even though it was like 95 outside already...but no sun means a little play time.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Oh my goodness Jess! She is so cute- that is so sweet that she would want to follow in her brother's footsteps. She's a cute tomboy, that's for sure!!