Tuesday, September 4, 2007

End of Summer!






Well, I guess Labor Day is suppose to mark the end of summer. However, for us here in the southwest, I think summer is going to be around for at least another month if not another 2 months. It seems each year, October stays hotter for longer. Anyway, we had a blast yesterday celebrating the supposed end of summer. We went to my parents house where my mom made these incredible Greek burgers...oh they were delicious. Our friends Robbie and Alisen came over with their kids and we all had fun swimming. Abby seemed to have a little cold, but it didn't really stop her. She started playing outside for awhile and every time I would ask her if she was ready to go inside, she would shake her head "no". This is now her new thing...if we ask her if she wants to go night-night, she shakes her head "no" and runs away. Just like her brother!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I can't even believe Abby is old enough to communicate! That went by way too fast. Looks like a lot of fun at your parents' house. You guys are always up to something fun.