Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged!

4 jobs I've had
1. Rainforest Cafe hostess
2. Robinson's May (men's suits)
3. Teacher
4. YMCA site director

4 movies I can watch over and over again
1. Clueless
2. The Notebook
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4 Places I have lived
1. Arvada, Colorado
2. Malibu, California
3. Florence, Italy
4. Portland, Oregon

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Internet/email
2. Ice Cream
3. T.V. shows (Grey's Anatomy, Friday Night Lights, Desperate Housewives etc.)
4. Wine (must have a glass at night...I just gotta)

4 Places I have been on Vacation
1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. The Virgin Islands
3. Hawaii
4. Paris

Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Good salad- with yummy add-ins... light on the lettuce please
3. brownie
4. Greek food

4 websites I can visit
1. my blog/friends blogs
2. craigslist
3. target
4. old navy

4 places I would rather be right now
1. On the beach
2. at the mall
3. taking a walk with a friend ;)
4. on an airplane with my hubby and NO KIDS flying to some exotic vacation

4 books I love
1. Harry Potter
2. The Notebook
3. 40 Days of Purpose
4. The Power of a Praying Wife

4 things I would like to know how to do
1. Be a nurse
2. sew
3. Plan meals efficiently and economically
4. cut/color hair

Neglected Body Parts
1. tummy
2. derrier
3. legs
4. the milk bank (formally known as breasts but now known as saggy things which hang from my chest)

Things that I worry about
1. About my children growing up to love God and love others
2. Eating healthy and teaching my children to eat healthy
3. money
4. Something horrible and catastrophic happening to hubby or children

4 Happy moments
1. Saying "I do" to DS
2. Graduating from college
3. Both children being born
4. Trying out for Deal or No Deal

4 things I want to do this year
1. Sell the house!
2. Train for a half marathon
3. Get a job for myself that doesn't compromise my children/family
4. Plan a party for our 3oth birthdays

4 people I am tagging (you can do it in an email)
1. Nichole Hammontree
2. Anna Smith
3. Dae-Sung Yi
4. Vicki Diemert

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

OH- yes- any news on Deal or No Deal? And- I know you are going to run that marathon! I know it! Also- I didn't know you had visited so many cool places. You are a very interesting person! Glad I tagged you.