Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Say "cheese"!



I wish there was a way for me to explain all of the new and cute things that Abby does each day. She is gaining about a word or two a week, and she is cruising everywhere. She thinks if she puts her hand to her chest (which is the sign for please) then she should get whatever she asks for! Her favorite toy right now is the remote and anybody's drink...we all know how germaphobe I am...so I have to work on breaking her of that!

Today she had her very first peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and so far, no sign of an allergy! She LOVED it and she literally ate every piece off of her tray, which is rare! Now if only she could teach her brother how to eat...

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh- how precious ! She looks so beautiful in those pictures. What a blessing that she isn't a picky eater so far. Ha! That would be great. Darling girl.

Reza said...

That girl is getting so big and beautiful. Can't wait to see her again. FYI, I didn't even know about peanut butter causing allergy for kids til you told me about it in Myrtle Beach. I'll try to remember that someday when I get lucky & have my own.LOL....