Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party!








Some of our really close friends had an adult only Halloween Party last night. We got a babysitter and spent way too much money on our costumes. We stayed out too late and had to get up too early this morning with the kids! It is so funny how times change...by late, I mean we came home at 11pm. Is this what turning 30 means? Staying out until 11 is late? Well, nonetheless, we had a blast. They had a karaoke machine that was the life of the party...or maybe I should say my husband was the life of the party. He went as a 70's pro-wrestler and was hilarious the entire night. I went as a fairy (with blond hair), but my wings came off early on in the night. It was fun to dress up with other people and have a good time without little children pulling on us the whole night.

1 comment:

Nicole H said...

Adorable! I love it. Ok so 11 is late? Really? B/C I felt like 9:30-10 was!!!! Ok I rarely get sleep but still. Way to go. You party animlals. Glad you had so much fun!