Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Giving Thanks


When I really stop to think about what I am thankful for...my heart screams out "family". But, it goes so far beyond that...I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams! One thing I can honestly say, is that I am so THANKFUL for the family I grew up in, and the family I now have. My children and my husband are everything to me. I don't know what I would do without them.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent at my sister's house with her husband's family as well. The two families got along so well, and the kids played until they couldn't play anymore! It was a warm day, and I wish I had pics of Abby from that day, but I don't, because she decided to go through all the clothing I had with me by dirtying her diaper several times. I did, however, get pics of my handsome little man. He is in a tie and nice shirt, and let me tell you, this is the FIRST time he has ever worn this! We don't dress up for church at all...so he was very excited to look so handsome. These pics make my heart melt...

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Awwwwh! What a cutie pie he is! So darling in that tie and shirt. I miss you guys too! I'm going to call you really soon. I've been thinking about you a lot!