Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5 weeks...

until Christmas! I am so excited! I LOVE Christmas...my mom always got so into Christmas, and in turn, I LOVE doing the same! I am not one of those people who goes shopping in September or anything like that...but I just love the decorations, the lights, the feelings, and most of all, celebrating the birth of our Savior. I have to fight myself from putting the decorations our too early...but after Thanksgiving...all bets are off! Thanksgiving is the holiday that for me proceeds the best holiday ever. Happy Decorating!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Oooh! I'm the same way. I knew there was a reason we are best of friends! I have Christmas music up on my blog too- haha!
Loved reading about Abby. She is too cute for words. I loved that post- she'll be so excited to read about her little self one day.