Tuesday, October 28, 2008

scary spiders!

Every year, I usually have so many things that I want to do with my kids during the holidays...well, this year, seeing that I am a working mom now (I say that lightly since it is only part-time), I realized yesterday that my time was dwindling! Yesterday, I finally put the Halloween decorations out...I made it by 5 days! Now, I have to say, I am a "cute" Halloween person, not the scary kind...I have some issues with truly gruesome stuff...so I pick carefully. I also decided to make these quick little spiders with my kids...they are more like blobs than spiders! But, they are tasty and cute! I think my kids enjoyed them too!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Jess, they look yummy. It is so great that you do that with your kids. It is those things that make the holidays special.
Hope all is going well, with you, we will have to chat sometime soon.