Friday, October 10, 2008

First trip to the zoo....

since April anyway! We don't go to the zoo here in the summer...talk about being miserable! But, it has finally dropped below 100 degrees (although, by not a lot)...so we headed to the zoo with Grandma and Aunt Kelly and Parker. It was our last day of Fall Break today...and I have been promising the kids that we would go to the zoo this week, and today was the only chance to go. We walked around for a couple of hours and then the heat got to be too much, and it was lunchtime and naptime, so we left to come home. This time, my battery was charged...so I got some good pics!












2 comments:

Nicole H. said...

You are one brave family! TOO hot for this girl Maybe a few weeks? Maybe BOO at the ZOO! We should talk about it???? Since we didn't see each other over break! Hey we have another week if you are interested.

Mandy said...

I was just thinking about you, and then I see you left a comment~ Funny~ Thanks for visiting! I am 14 weeks. It is crazy to think I am going to have another baby. Now we are getting really excited. How are thing going with you?
Mandy :O)