Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Fun!

Sorry for no posts...I have had trouble getting my pics to load up onto blogger for awhile. I think it is time to get some more memory for my computer!

These pics below are from Father's Day...but they are what we do every Sunday pretty much. We get together with the family and swim our little hearts out! It is fun, and we are creating such amazing memories for all the kids.

This last week, my kids went to Shelley for swim...so I must admit that if I were to take those pics yesterday, Caleb would no longer be in a vest. The vest did somewhat slow him down in his progress, but it became necessary for him last summer in order for me to have a peace of mind about swimming with him and a one year old. In just 4 short days of swim lessons, C is now swimming the length of the pool, and coming up for breaths along the way. It is great to be able to relax even though he has no vest!

Abby on the other hand, still hates to go under water, and it is really hard to watch her at swim lessons. In these pics, that is why she is on the outside of the gate, as she was mad for going under with me one time. We have two weeks of swim left, so I do hope to see as much progress in her as I did in Caleb!





No comments: