Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy week...

Last week was one of those weeks, where I could have written every single day...yet didn't write at all! It was just a crazy busy week! I will post the pics. The week ended with me getting my LONG awaited new camera! YEAH! No more blurry snap shots! The little camera we had was just not good indoors...as you will see in some of the pics below. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! :) I have to enjoy the summer months, as I am going back to teaching in the fall...yes, you heard me. I accepted a part-time job teaching 3rd-4th grade in the mornings. I am really excited, nervous, and a little sad about putting my baby in childcare. I think all in all though, it will be a good thing...no a great thing! Please pray that we will find the right sitter for my precious girl.



Yes, it is official...I am officially 30...we went out to eat for my birthday!



(if I had had my new camera, these pics would have been so much better!)




My kids highlight of the week, "jump jump" as Abby calls it...gymnastics for Caleb!





Then onto another splash pad!



Caleb graduated from preschool! We were actually a little teary eyed as this was his first year of school completed! Only 13 more to go...(not counting college)











Pics taken with the NEW camera!

Happy Memorial Day! We spent it with our closest friends...who had that monstrous water slide thing from COSTCO. The kids...and the dads had a blast on it!

















3 comments:

zanesmommy said...

Jessica,
I need to know which splash pads you are going to. They look like sooooo much fun. The last pic of the slide is great. At first glance especially.

Angie said...

Looks like alot of fun,especially that water slide. Dan wants that so bad. Congrats on going back to teaching and enjoy every minute with your kiddos this summer!

Mandy said...

***********************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My 30th is right around the corner, And I have mixed feelings about it. We should get our kids together some time.
Good luck going back to teaching.
~Mandy~
***********************************