Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Disneyland!


We took a really fun trip this weekend to Disneyland. It was Caleb's very first time...and Daddy's too! We had so much fun, and my little man (meaning Caleb) definitely can keep up at an amusement park! There wasn't a single ride that he was too scared to go on. He LOVED Space Mountain, and the Tower of Terror. In fact, in the Tower of Terror, when we would get to the top (13 floors up) and the elevator doors would open, he would wave, and DS and I kept telling him to hold on. He didn't quite understand that right after the doors opened, we were going to drop again. The picture snapped and in it are two very concerned parents yelling at their son to hold on, and this little 4 year old waving and smiling...I wish I had it to show you, but I wasn't going to pay $15 or whatever it is for that picture. He also got to see playhouse disney live, which was an absolute treat. He says the Ferris Wheel was his favorite, and the rollar coasters.

We went with our friends, The Boddy's,




and we had such a great time. We left our little gal at home with Grandma, as waiting in lines is not exactly her forte.

Caleb and Chip...or is it Dale? At the Chip and Dale breakfast...



Caleb and Mommy at "Honey I shrunk the audience"



Daddy and Caleb in line with Buzz Light Year behind them



Caleb and Maddyn on a firetruck in Toon Town



Mommy, Daddy, and Caleb



Caleb on the Ferris Wheel

3 comments:

KAT said...

How sweet! I wish I could have been there with Mr. Caleb. We should all go soon! It looks like you guys had so much fun.

Nicole H. said...

I've totally been wondering about you. I figured I'd hear from you. So no Abby huh? Now that you're back do you think you made the right choice? I can't imagine she would have been that fun. And I can only imagine how special C felt with All the attention! Can't wait to talk. Call when you have some time.

Evelyn said...

FUN! Such a good idea to go without Abby- that just makes the day much smoother and relaxed. I can't believe Caleb was so brave- how awesome that he'd ride all the scary rides with you guys- I'm jealous! I love Disneyland!
Glad you guys had fun.