Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you like it?

So in the wide world of "Blogging" I am a complete amateur who knows NOTHING! I know how to post my pics and my posts and that is about it!! I got adventerous this morning though and decided to do some looking around on the Internet. Through my discovery, I found out that blog templates are also called blog skins. So...after looking through several "skins" I chose this one to use. Every time I changed it out, I lost a lot of info...so I think I am done looking for now. So, do you like the new look? Take the poll...

3 comments:

Reza said...

Can Caleb ride the bike yet? I like Abby's new hair. They are so adorable.

By the way, I like your new blog design.

Nicole H said...

I do like it. But if you want to personalize it without losing stuff let me know. I do it totally differently. I add to the HTML. I think I told you I'd help you silly. I don't think this "skin" is a good representation of your family though.

Nicole H said...

Oh and BTW, your email had me thinking there was a DIFFERENT kid of addition to the family. You totally had me freaked out. ;)