Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!





Okay...so I have complained numerous times on here about how my daughter has no hair. Well, the good news is that it is growing...the bad news is that it is that fine wispy hair that loves to be totally unruly. One day last week, she woke up from her nap with the CRAZIEST bed head I have EVER seen. I had to snap a few pics! Then, a few days later, Caleb pulled daddy's wig down out of the closet and put it on. They are so funny sometimes, and I appreciate the times I can just laugh at them and not stress about being "mommy".

2 comments:

Nicole H said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute. I love the first picture of Abby! Thanks for reminding me that I need to laugh. I really needed that today.

Evelyn said...

Oh- that is too funny Jess! Love Abby's hair. I totally feel for you. It took Evy ages before her hair grew in!! It doesn't matter with little boys, but it is such a pain with little girls! oh well- she's still the cutest girl ever!