Friday, February 8, 2008

All my by self...




When Caleb was little, he use to tell us, "all my by self"...meaning, I want to do it all by myself. Well, he truly did a "big boy" thing all by himself this week...he now knows how to ride his bike without training wheels. He has tried off and on for about the past month, but yesterday, daddy took the wheels off, and he was off and riding. He is so proud of himself, and we are too. We both remember the day we learned to ride a bike and we really wanted to make it special for him. We celebrated with Gelatto! YUM! He truly is this amazing little kid that doesn't give up...he will try and try until he gets it down. Good job Caleb! I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

How precious! I love that you made a big deal of his day. That really is sweet. I remember the day I learned as well- it is such a feeling of accomplishment. Can't believe he's old enough to be riding around a bike- that's CRAZY!
I miss you guys- the pics of our culdesac really made me think about the fun old days.