Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Diego!

We headed out super early on Thursday morning and arrived in San Diego just after lunchtime. The cool breeze and salt water air was so incredibly refreshing from our very humid and hot air we are use to (don't believe anyone when they say it is a dry heat). We went with two other couples who both have kids the same ages as ours....you will see in pics below that Abby now has a boyfriend. I don't know how her dad feels about it, but I think it is cute!

One of the days, the moms all took the older kids to Seaworld, and I would have LOVED to post some pics of that fun time, but...I didn't take my camera, which I very much regret now. Caleb loved SeaWorld and we got to see so many amazing things there! I love SeaWorld myself, so to get to share that with C was amazing for me. I felt so blessed that DS was willing to stay home with Abby and let me have that time with Caleb getting to do such a fun thing.

The kids LOVED the beach and we all agreed that they were best behaved on the beach. Sleeping arrangements are always difficult when you have 6 kids...three of which are 2 and under, but we survived (trust me, it was worth the lack of sleep!).



>











1 comment:

zanesmommy said...

I can not wait for our trip to San Diego. I am sure that the feelings are about the same in regards to Abby's boyfriend and all of Zane's girlfriends. I don't like it. He is all mine and not another girls!! I will be willing to give him over when he is MUCH MUCH older;)