Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Birthday Celebrations!















We must have a family party...and that was just what we did! Needless to say, I am kind of birthday'd out right now! Luckily, Caleb's isn't for several months! Abby and Parker celebrated together since they share the same bday (he is one year older). I think they had a great time, and enjoyed their new presents. Abby absolutely loved her new little dog that Rachel gave her. I tried to include some pics of adults too...which I rarely do! :)

Happy Birthday Abby...until next year and we do it all over again!

2 comments:

Nicole H. said...

Awww, it look so fun. I can't believe she is so big. In one of those pictures she looks even bigger than the last time I saw her. Granted it's been awhile it hasn't been THAT long. Miss you girl. I know that life is only going to get even more busy with the school starting. We really need to get back to our girls night out, which btw was YOUR idea! And a great one at that!

Happy Birthday Abigail

Nicole H. said...

Ok I have been not so happily waiting for a new post! I know there are some new things going on in your life. Hello! BTW, now after seeing this post for I don't know how many times I want CAKE!!!! Which brings me to something else, you look fab girl!!! What have you been doing? Love that dress you have on. Oh and I miss you!