Sunday, July 19, 2009

Casa Bonita!

We drove from Steamboat Springs down to the house we were staying in for a week with my whole family...in the Morrison/Evergreen area. The next night we headed to Casa Bonita with our friends Amy and Chris and their kids, for Rylee's (their daughter) birthday. Casa Bonita is a super fun place with not so good Mexican food...but it has diving shows, haunted caves, a jail, a puppet show, an arcade, and much much more. I was lazy and only took pics of where we were eating instead of the whole place. I wish I could upload pics from when I was a little girl at Casa Bonita...it hasn't changed a bit!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

zanesmommy said...

How many times the C raise the flag for more sopapias (sp)? It is the only thing that is good there!